dimanche 27 novembre 2011

8 Secrets of success ?!

According with the speech of Richard St John, we can find 8 secrets of success:

  •          Passion
  •       Work
  •        Focus
  •        Push
  •         Ideas
  •        Improve
  •         Serve
  •          Persistence


I’m really agreed with this interview and all the points are important. I think they are all linked: without passion and love, you can't do your job well. If you force yourself to do a job that you hate, you could be very unhappy ! Work and practice are very important too because without them, you can't do anything... nothing come easily !

However in my opinion the main “secret” of success is to always push yourself! Like David Gallo said: “Push yourself! Physically, mentally, you’ve gotta push, push, push!” I love this sentence because I think life is an eternal fight so we always have to fight against others but principally against ourself. Of course everybody have doubts and worries about his future.

When you’re students, every day is a new start of questions about your studies: “Have you do the good choice?”, “If I failed this year, what will happened ?”, “Can I conciliate studies and pleasure?”, “After my diploma, what can I really do?”, you are too shy to participate in class, sometimes you have the impression that all the others are better than you…  but if you continue to struggle, I’m sure that you won't be disappointed. Because even if the result isn’t that what you expected, you’ll be anyway proud of your efforts and it’s important to be valorised!


One day I’ve read in a book that it’s not important to be better than other, because if you want, you can outperform them. But if you have the goal to be better than yourself, you’ll be always in progress.

2 commentaires:

  1. I really like your post !!
    I'm agree with all that you wrote so now I have to find an other idea for my own post ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I disagree with you because often the passion can't do nothing! For exemple, you would like to be an singer, you are passionnated by this job but the problem is that you have no voice! The passion, in this case, is not a good exemple! What else?

    RépondreSupprimer